Our partners at Youth & Family Services are offering a FREE Parent University Workshop on Saturday, September 27th from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM at General Beadle Community School in Rapid City.
This is the 20th year for the local adults only workshop. After a keynote speaker, they will be offering two breakout sessions with classes on topics such as:
- Reclaiming the Teen Brain (ages 12-18)
- Keeping Kids Safe (all ages)
- Picking Your Battles (all ages)
- Love and Logic Parenting (all ages)
- Managing Difficult Behaviors in Young Children (ages 1-8 yrs)
- Internet Safety (ages 9-18 yrs)
- When the Worst Happens (all ages)
Check-in or registration begins at 8:00am and they will also offer a light breakfast at that time with Starbucks coffee and water provided. Download their flyer for more information.
No child care will be provided.
Are you trying to sell your house so you can either move, upgrade to a bigger home, make a lateral move to save money, or downsize? If so, you don’t want to miss this workshop!
The workshop will cover:
- Home Staging – which improvements pay off?
- How to sell your home in our current market
- Pricing your home strategically
- Information on For Sale by Owner
- And more…!
Join us on Tuesday, August 26th from 1:00 to 3:00 PM at the Airman & Family Readiness Center.
Please call 385-4663 to register today.