The Airman & Family Services Flight is celebrating Month of the Military Child with an event at the Pride Hanger on Saturday, 18 April from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. Come out an enjoy the activities with the family!
The Pride Hanger event will include:
- Static displays from various on-base agencies that kids can interact with
- Security Forces K-9 demonstrations
- Climb the rock wall and play in Jumpy Castles
- Visit with Sparky and McGruff
- Visit the Youth Programs Sensory Tables and other activities
- All for FREE and no registration required
Visit https://ellsworthafrc.org/kdl/ for more information.
Join us for a FREE financial education event presented by award-winning authors and speakers on Thursday, April 16th at the Deployment Center Auditorium from 9:00 to 11:00 AM! No registration is required.
Ellie Kay presents “Living Rich for Less” – how to set up a workable budget, pay less for everything, money talk with your family and stretching the vacation and entertainment dollars.
Gerri Detweiller presents “Smart Money: 5 Ways to Improve your Credit” – free ways to monitor your credit, pay down debt and improve your FICO score.
Ingrid Bruns presents “Saving for the Future You Want” – practical strategies to start saving early, start small and stay committed.
All the latest financial apps and money saving websites plus you could win an iPad or other prizes!