The Airman & Family Services Flight is celebrating Month of the Military Child with an event at the Pride Hanger on Saturday, 18 April from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. Come out an enjoy the activities with the family!
The Pride Hanger event will include:
- Static displays from various on-base agencies that kids can interact with
- Security Forces K-9 demonstrations
- Climb the rock wall and play in Jumpy Castles
- Visit with Sparky and McGruff
- Visit the Youth Programs Sensory Tables and other activities
- All for FREE and no registration required
Visit https://ellsworthafrc.org/kdl/ for more information.
This FREE event, put on by your Airman & Family Readiness Center is open to Family members of currently Deployed or Remote Servicemembers and all Ellsworth AFB Key Spouses.
It will be held at Storybook Island in the Birthday House on Saturday, 28 June from 9am to Noon
We will have food, patriotic crafts & supplies to create a personalized welcome home banner, as well as fun for the family.
Contact MSgt Jennifer Plascencia at 385-4663 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you are coming so that we can plan for food and activities.