Your Military I.D. Card
- Your ticket to benefits and entitlements.
- Allows worldwide access, across service branches, to enter military installations and use base facilities.
- All family members at the age of 10 or older are required to have an ID card. Also be sure to check the expiration dates and renew them before they expire.
- If ID card expires while spouse is deployed/TDY (temporary duty), or on remote tour, Temporary ID may be issued until proper documentation is available.
- For more information about obtaining a new/renewed ID card please call The Military Personnel Element (MPE) @ (605)385-2427.