WORLD CLASS AIRMEN….EXPEDITIONARY COMBAT POWER…ANYWHERE ON THE GLOBE
28 Bomb Wing Commander Colonel Gentry Boswell
Every Airman in this Wing, whether sustaining our people, maintaining weapons and equipment, generating aircraft, pulling a trigger, or operating a network, provides combat power for our Nation.
The “backbone” of global engagement for the 21st century.
- Four Pillars: Mental, Physical, Social and Spiritual
- Ask for Help: 385-HELP (4357), connects to confidential counselor
- Be a wingman…ACE (Ask, Care, Escort)
- Stakes are high-failure has led to completed suicides at Ellsworth
- Care-give of yourself and your time
- Commit-be mentally prepared
- Connect-learn about your teammates
- Communicate-use clear language
- Celebrate-recognize large and small successes
EAFB WEB SITES