- Employment Assistance: Resume advice, job resources, tips.
- Key Spouse Program: Learn about the program and how you can take part.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Find local organizations & volunteer opportunities
(None of the links or resources listed below are run by the Airman & Family Readiness Center. Please visit their websites for more information or assistance.)
Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): Federal Student Aid, a part of the U.S. Department of Education, is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation. Federal Student Aid is responsible for managing the student financial assistance programs authorized under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965. These programs provide grants, loans, and work-study funds to students attending college or career school. For more information, visit: https://fafsa.ed.gov/.
My Career Advancement Account Scholarship (MyCAA): The MyCAA Scholarship is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of tuition assistance to eligible military spouses. The scholarship helps military spouses pursue licenses, certificates, certifications or associate degrees necessary to gain employment in high-demand, high-growth portable career fields and occupations. Spouses may use their MyCAA funds at any academic institution approved for participation in the MyCAA Scholarship. For more information, visit: https://aiportal.acc.af.mil/mycaa/.
LearningCounts @ SECO: LearningCounts can helps you get your degree faster and also saves time and money. Validate what you have learned through your life and work experiences! For more information, visit: http://seco.learningcounts.org/.
- Scholarships360 (http://scholarships360.org/)
- Military Scholarship Finder (http://offers.military.com/v/scholarships/flow/)
- Scholarshipsforwomen.net (http://www.scholarshipsforwomen.net/)
- Fastweb.com (http://www.fastweb.com/)