If you have received orders to Ellsworth AFB, it is never to early to begin researching your PCS. You have several tools available to you in order to assist with your arrival and settling in.
1. A sponsor is your ticket to a smooth transition to Ellsworth AFB. If you do not know who your sponsor is, email us at email@example.com or call us at (605) 385-4663 (DSN: 675-4663). Please include the unit you’ll be assigned to. We’ll send your information to your new unit to ensure your sponsor is aware that you’re trying to contact them.
2. Plan My Move provides you with access to information about your entitlements and benefits, to points of contact, checklists, planning tools, and information on education and employment. Plan My Move will put you and your family in charge of a smooth relocation to your new duty assignment. Plan My Move helps you by allowing you to create a custom plan and calendar designed just for you and your family. Click on the picture below to get started.
3. Take a look at some local internet sites of cities, newspapers, schools, and more.
4. Check out our Newcomer Information web page for more information.
5. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions. Call (605) 385-4663 or DSN 675-4663.