The Personal and Family Deployment Readiness program is here to assist Airmen and their Families that are either experiencing a deployment now; getting ready for a deployment; or have just come home from a deployment. Whether single or married; with children or without; routine deployment or something more stressful, deployments have an impact on how we live, work, and on our relationships. We can assist with those in various stages of deployment and emotional cycles of deployment.
• Are you Deploying or Going TDY for more than 30 days? Click here for information.
• Returning from a Deployment? Click here to see if you need to attend a Reintegration briefing.
- Talking with your Family about Upcoming Deployment (pdf)
- Handling Problems Without Your Partner (pdf)
Deployment Relationship Assistance:
- Involving your Partner in Reintegration (pdf)
- Talking about Deployment Experiences (pdf)
- Easing Back into Family Life (pdf)
- Rebuilding Intimacy With Your Partner (pdf)