1. To help you, we need to get a snapshot of where you are at. Download the Budget Worksheet below and save the spreadsheet to your computer. Save the file as your last name (for example: Smith.xlsx or Jones.xlsx). Computers are available at the A&FRC for those that do not have computer access.
|Download the spreadsheet:|
|Military_Budget_2019-04 (You need Microsoft Excel to use this file)|
2. Open the spreadsheet and complete it to the best of your ability. The worksheet should take no longer than 30 – 45 minutes to accomplish. You may need to review your bank statement to calculate your monthly expenditures. Please don’t worry about having exact numbers; we need a starting point.
YOUR MUST COMPLETE BOTH CURRENT AND PROJECTED BUDGET COLUMNS AND INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- all monthly spending in the current column
- projected BAS
- projected BAH
- projected Rent/Mortgage
- projected Utilities (if applicable)
- projected satellite TV, cable TV, internet fees
3. Be sure to save the file after entering all your information.
4. Depending on what group your Squadron falls under, Email the saved and completed spreadsheet, as an attachment, to the following addresses:
- 28 MSG & 28 BW – Jeff Hollinshead (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 28 MDG – Daphne Perez (email@example.com)
- 28 MXG – Nancy Shrope (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 28 OG & 89 ATKS – David Brinkworth (email@example.com)
In your email, please be sure to state that you need to set-up a budget appointment in order to move out of the dorms and provide us with your contact information so that we can reach you to set-up the appointment.
5. Once the completed budget worksheets are received, the members will be contacted for an appointment.
6. For the appointment, YOU MUST BRING a copy of your most recent end of month leave and earnings statement (LES). It would be beneficial to also bring your most recent bank statements and bills.
We look forward to making your transition to living off-base a smooth and financially sound one.