We all have our preferences for waking up in the morning. Some of us love it. Others hate it. Some of us take one look at the clock and go back to sleep. Others go for a run.
In any case, most of us need caffeine.
If you wake up with your partner every morning, why not start your day with a few positive interactions? Like these:
- Get up at the same time
- Smile at each other and cuddle for a few minutes
- Have coffee or tea together, or breakfast
- Do some morning chores together
- Kiss each other goodbye
We know that with busy jobs and hectic lives, those ideas aren’t possible for everyone. What’s important is that sticking to shared routines can become a reliable way to connect every day. Try something that works for both of you.
Related blog posts
- 3 Daily Rituals That Stop Spouses from Taking Each Other for Granted
- 5 Rituals to Reconnect in Your Relationship
- 6 Hours a Week to a Better Relationship