This is the 20th year for the local adults only workshop. After a keynote speaker, they will be offering two breakout sessions with classes on topics such as:
- Reclaiming the Teen Brain (ages 12-18)
- Keeping Kids Safe (all ages)
- Picking Your Battles (all ages)
- Love and Logic Parenting (all ages)
- Managing Difficult Behaviors in Young Children (ages 1-8 yrs)
- Internet Safety (ages 9-18 yrs)
- When the Worst Happens (all ages)
Check-in or registration begins at 8:00am and they will also offer a light breakfast at that time with Starbucks coffee and water provided. Download their flyer for more information.
No child care will be provided.