As we get back to work, please be patient with us as we get caught up on work. With that in mind, until Friday, October 11th, our office hours will be open for walk-ins from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Starting on Tuesday, October 15th our hours will return to normal.
- We were supposed to be having a Transition Assistance Program workshop this week. It had to be canceled due to the furlough. At this time we do not have any information or a plan worked out as to when those due to attend this week will be rescheduled.
- Our Basic Saving & Investing workshop scheduled for Thursday, October 10th was also canceled due to the furlough. It will not be rescheduled.
- Our next Pre-Separation Counseling Briefing is scheduled for Tuesday, October 15th. (Please note that Monday, October 14th is a Federal Holiday)
- You are still encouraged to call our office to register for all briefings/workshops and appointments.
- For all those separating and retiring, it is your responsibility to ensure you complete the congressionally mandated pre-separation counseling briefing no less that 90 days prior to your date of separation/retirement. Additionally the Transition Assistance Program workshop (now call Transition GPS) is also now mandatory. PLAN AHEAD!
- Retirees, you also have the additional task of completing a Survivor Benefit Plan one on one briefing before you retire. Again, PLAN AHEAD!
- We will be holding the Heart Link Spouse Orientation on Monday, October 21st. The schedule of events will be changed and we will get information about that out as soon as we have it finalized. Since we provide lunch, it is important to register if you plan on attending. Please call 385-4663 to register no later than Wednesday, October 16th.
We appreciate your patience during our absence.