While the Airman & Family Readiness Center is here to help the Ellsworth AFB Community, please keep in mind that we are severely affected in the Federal Government shutdown. Our staff of 10 includes 8 APF civilians and none were considered essential. This will leave 2 military members in the office.
Due to this, our office will be closed to walk-ins and providing limited services by appointment only.
Services available will include:
- Short Notice Pre-Separations (Admin/Judicial Discharges Only)
- Pre-Deployment & Reintegration Briefings
- Support services for Family Members of Deployed/Remote Members
- Air Force Aid assistance will be provided by appointment only (see the Financial Assistance section in our Government Shutdown pages)
- If you are already scheduled for a workshop, you will be contacted via email as to whether the workshop will be held as scheduled
In order to schedule an appointment, please call 385-4663. Please be sure to leave a clear message with your name, contact number, and reason for appointment.
During the shutdown, you should be able to access our web site (http://ellsworthafrc.org). However, our web site and our social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter and other sites – would not be updated after Oct. 1 until the shutdown is over.
We have created a Government Shutdown page on our web site for shutdown specific information: https://ellsworthafrc.org/government-shutdown-fy2014
We regret the inconvenience.